Checking In / Out of DiscoveryLand
Your child’s safety matters to us. That’s why we use a secure computer check-in and check-out system during weekend services that’s quick and easy at both FAC campuses. Randomly generated check-out codes make sure our classrooms are a safe environment and assure volunteers they’re releasing your child into safe hands when you return for pick-up at the end of the service.
First time checking in? Welcome!
- Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes before the service starts so we can get you checked in. At the building entrance you’ll be asked the COVID-19 screening questions and invited to sanitize your hands.
- Tell the queuing person that your child (grade school only) is attending DiscoveryLand. You will then be directed to the DiscoveryLand Check-in computers. A volunteer will complete your computer check-in process.
- Once you have the grade school child’s nametags, the child and one adult will go to the DiscoveryLand Grade School area. At the DiscoveryLand entrance, the child’s temperature will be taken and you will be directed to the classroom. When you arrive, a leader will take one of the nametags and direct the child to a seating area.
Health & Safety
- Everyone is required to wear a face mask in the building.
- The DiscoveryLand program will operate at 50% capacity to allow for increased physical distancing.
- Classroom surfaces and toys will be disinfected before the next service.
- Children will be encouraged to do the actions to the songs, but not to sing.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the DiscoveryLand classrooms.
- If your child has allergies or a health condition, please let us know at check-in and we’ll make sure to include that info on your child’s name tag.
As a church, we do all we can to protect the vulnerable among us. That’s why we follow a KeepSAFE process to ensure all FAC staff and regular volunteers working with children, youth, and vulnerable persons are fully trained and screened.
The DiscoveryLand area is monitored so that only staff, scheduled volunteers, and parents/guardians with check-in or check-out codes have access to classrooms during weekend services.