There are so many different ways to get involved at FAC or in our community through FAC! As Christians, we’re called to serve God according to our gifts and abilities, which means being available to serve others … serving God by serving others. Becoming involved at FAC is a great way to grow closer to Jesus as you embrace being part of the body of Christ.
Not sure how to get involved? Complete the online S.H.A.P.E. Test at the bottom of this page to see how God has made you for ministry, or check out the opportunities available below at one of the FAC campuses.
We are the church when we serve one another!
*Note: For your safety, adults 60 and over volunteering for high-traffic serve positions marked with an asterisk (*), we require that you have at least one dose of the vaccine.
How Are You SHAPED to Serve?
- Complete this free S.H.A.P.E. Test to discover how God has uniquely SHAPED you to serve others using your gifts, talents and abilities.
- At the end, it’ll ask you to include the email address of your church leader to share your results; put in: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Together, we’ll go over your S.H.A.P.E. results to help you discover how God has gifted to you serve others!
Some other ways to serve …
- If you’d like to volunteer at The Mustard Seed shelter, please email them directly.
- The Mustard Seed is urgently looking for donations of medical, hygiene and clothing items. Find complete details about items needed here. Items can be dropped off at one of these locations:
- 102 11 Avenue SE, 403-723-9422
- 7025 44 Street SE (SE Foothills Shelter), 403-269-1319
Please note: food donations or bagged lunches are not permitted at this time.
“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.” (Ephesians 2:10)