Now gathering in person; find the latest updates here.
FAC Southwest meets Sunday mornings in the W.K. Grout Theatre inside Glenmore Christian Academy, in the rapidly growing SW quadrant of Calgary. We’re excited to serve the residents of new and existing communities nearby, and to be a place SW families can Connect, Grow, Serve, and Share. Our office and ministry centre, located just minutes from the weekend campus, offers space for mid-week ministry and a base from which to serve the local community throughout the week.
Weekend gatherings include teaching, music, and other expressions of the arts, and opportunity to linger and connect with friends over a coffee. Translation into your native language (audio or text on screen) is available as you participate in the service. DiscoveryLand offers age-specific care, teaching, and worship for kids from birth through grade school. And Junior and Senior High students can connect in a variety of ways across campuses!
Why not join us at FAC Southwest this weekend?
Sunday 11:15 am
Bring a lawnchair to the campus of your choosing, and plan to linger outside (weather permitting) after the service and catch up with friends – or meet someone new! Complimentary coffee and refreshments will be available.
Southwest Campus Office & Ministry Centre
201 2577 Bridlecrest Way SW
This space is within a block of Glenmore Christian Academy and houses an office for the Campus Pastor, meeting space, and storage. Please make an appointment before you visit, contact email@example.com.
Here are some in-person updates you need to know:
- Registration for weekend services is no longer required. Checking in when you arrive at the campus will be available but entirely voluntary; signage will direct you to the check-in kiosk at each campus.
- As needed, volunteers at any given service will enter and exit through a separate door, so as to reduce congestion.
- Exciting news! Masks are no longer required inside either of FAC’s physical campuses. We’re still working hard to keep each person safe and healthy, while recognizing that each family and individual will process the return to in-person gatherings in their own way and at their own pace … As you attend in-person gatherings, please remember to extend respect to others who may for any number of reasons be at a different place in that journey.
- While we’re free to gather without masks and seating will be self-directed, anyone who prefers to wear a mask is of course welcome to do so; designated seating will also be available for attendees with a need to maintain physical distance from others who are not masked.
- You’ll be welcome to find seating of your own choosing at either campus, with plenty of opportunity to space yourself according to your level of comfort.
How to Get There
(Calgary Transit): From Somerset/Bridlewood Station take Bus Route #14 to NB 24 Street SW @ Bridlecrest DR (Stop 9603)
You may also be interested in