Now gathering in person; find the latest updates here.
FAC Deerfoot hosts vibrant weekend gatherings and so much more to build your life. Connect, Grow, Serve, and Share onsite throughout the week through small groups, Bible studies, courses, gatherings for students and seniors, seasonal family and creative events, or weekday dinners, lunches, and playdates. The Deerfoot Campus also hosts many events that bring attendees of all campuses together.
Weekend gatherings include teaching, music, and other expressions of the arts, and opportunity to linger and connect with friends over a coffee or a bite to eat. Translation into your native language (audio or text on screen) is available as you participate in the service. DiscoveryLand offers age-specific care, teaching, and worship for kids from birth through grade school. And Junior and Senior High students can connect in a variety of ways across campuses!
Why not join us at FAC Deerfoot this week?
Saturday 6:30 pm
Sunday 10:15 am **NEW!**
Bring a lawnchair to the campus of your choosing, and plan to linger outside (weather permitting) after the service and catch up with friends – or meet someone new! Complimentary coffee and refreshments will be available.
Here are some in-person updates you need to know:
- Registration for weekend services is no longer required. Checking in when you arrive at the campus will be available but entirely voluntary; signage will direct you to the check-in kiosk at each campus.
- As needed, volunteers at any given service will enter and exit through a separate door, so as to reduce congestion.
- Exciting news! Masks are no longer required inside either of FAC’s physical campuses. We’re still working hard to keep each person safe and healthy, while recognizing that each family and individual will process the return to in-person gatherings in their own way and at their own pace … As you attend in-person gatherings, please remember to extend respect to others who may for any number of reasons be at a different place in that journey.
- While we’re free to gather without masks and seating will be self-directed, anyone who prefers to wear a mask is of course welcome to do so; designated seating will also be available for attendees with a need to maintain physical distance from others who are not masked.
- You’ll be welcome to find seating of your own choosing at either campus, with plenty of opportunity to space yourself according to your level of comfort.
How to Get There
You might also be interested in …
- About First Alliance Church (FAC)
- First Alliance Church’s Statement of Faith
- View FAC staff directory
- Follow @faccalgary on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Twitter