Mentoring for Starting your Relationship
Marriage is more than just 2 people journeying through their relationship alone. There are couples further along in the journey who are willing to walk with you and help you navigate through the challenges of the first 5 years of marriage through marriage mentoring!
Mentoring for Strengthening your Relationship
Marriage Mentoring is designed to equip, empower, and encourage you as a couple to help you navigate proactively through possible challenges, even beyond the newlywed stage. Learn and grow through a mentor couple’s experiences and biblical wisdom. Explore the tools needed toward better communication skills, work through conflict resolution, and discover the gift of marriage and family.
Whether you’re starting your relationship, wanting to strengthen your relationship, or you and your spouse are interested in serving as a mentor couple, please contact us to learn more and to apply.
You may also be interested in …
- More resources and opportunities for couples through The Relationship Fitness Centre
- Before We Say I Do (a marriage preparation course)
- First5 (small group community for newly weds married less than 5 years)
- Dynamic Marriage
- Marriage Enrichment Retreat (through Focus on the Family Canada)
- The Marriage Course (from Alpha)