Want to strengthen your marriage relationship?
As a couple, learn essential tools and gain practical ideas to build a relationship that will last. The Marriage Course is based on Christian principles, but offers content that you can relate to, regardless of your background! Cost includes dinner each session, and course materials.
Over 7 sessions, The Marriage Course will help you:
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict
- Recover from the ways you may have hurt each other
- Recognize how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s “love language” … and much more!
Fall 2020 Session
Please check back for the next Marriage Course dates.
As part of The Calgary Marriage Network, we’re happy to let you know when The Marriage Course is being offered at another partnering church when this class becomes full or has ended for the season here at FAC.
You might also be interested in…