For information or if you need help contact Ron Buschman.
Why settle for “surviving” when you could be thriving?
The Couples’ Ministry at FAC is available to come alongside couples proactively, to encourage and equip you to pursue a thriving, life-long, God-honouring marriage. The Relationship Fitness Centre® offers relationship opportunities and resources to help grow and strengthen your relationship before you encounter challenges – whether you’re seriously dating, engaged and planning to get married, looking for marriage enrichment, or in a marriage crisis:
Stay connected with us on Facebook!
Starting Your Relationship – Don’t spend all of your energy just planning the wedding – make plans for your marriage!
- Before We Say I Do – a marriage preparation course
- First 5– small group community for newlyweds married less than 5 years
- Marriage Mentoring – including a resource from Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts (SYMBIS)
Strengthening Your Relationship – Programs for couples proactively desiring growth in their relationship with each other.
- Blended Families
- Dynamic Marriage
- Marriage Enrichment Retreat – hosted by Focus on the Family Canada
- The Marriage Course – from Alpha
- Weekend Getaway – hosted by FamilyLife Canada
- Marriage Mentoring
Supporting Your Relationship …
- Online Marriage Studies
- CouplesLife Monthly Newsletter – sign up and archives
- Recommended Reading
- Praying for Our Marriage
Staying in Your Relationship – Need help and hope in a hurting marriage?
- Marriage 911God’s Way – Yes, Your Marriage Can Be Saved, even with an unwilling spouse
- Hope Restored – a marriage intensive experience from Focus on the Family Canada
- Separated and Waiting, God’s Way
- Riding the Waves of Tribulation in Your Marriage, God’s Way
- Before You Divorce
Sonshine Community Services – when you experience family and domestic violence.
*NOTE: If you’re in immediate danger, call 911 or the 24-hour Family Violence Info Line: toll free 403-310-1818 (in Alberta)
FAC and the Relationship Fitness Centre® are co-founders of The Calgary Marriage Network (YYCMN). We’re happy to let you know when any of the above classes and resources are being offered somewhere else in the city when our classes become full or end for the season here at FAC.
For information about weddings or having a pastor officiate your wedding, please contact Anne Freeman email@example.com at 403-258-8290.
For married couples seeking additional support: although our Couples’ Ministry is unable to provide counseling, we can offer couples an appointment with a Congregational Care Pastor or Associate who can provide biblical principles and pastoral care for your marriage, as well as recommended next steps for continued community and support. If you’re interested in an appointment with our Congregational Care Pastor or one of his Associates, please contact Anne Freeman firstname.lastname@example.org at 403-258-8290.
“Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honour one another above yourselves.” (Romans 12:9-10)