Newly married and looking for community?
First 5 is a community for newly-married couples in their first 5 years of marriage. Be encouraged through relationship skill classes and monthly social events with leaders Michelle and Paul. We want to see Christ-centered marriages thrive, and the best time to strengthen that foundation is now by building community and enriching your marriage alongside other newlyweds!
Sundays, 2:00-4:00 pm, SW Ministry Centre
(#201, 2577 Bridlecrest Way SW)
If you’re new, let us know if you are coming!
5 Reasons to check out First 5:
- Be Encouraged: You’ll be encouraged in your walk with God and in your role as a husband or wife. We are committed to following God’s unique design for marriage. We want to help couples be intentional in their early years of marriage, and learn patterns that will set them up for years of happiness and intimacy.
- Be Challenged: Discover areas in your own life where God wants you to grow, and learn about your relationships and how God intends to use you to show His love to those you love the most.
- Be Connected: One of the best things you can do for your marriage is to surround yourself with other couples who know and love God, too, and will learn to know and love you. Having friendships with like-minded couples will connect you in ways you can only appreciate once you have experienced them.
- Be Supported: Life in the 21st Century is not simple. We are complicated and dynamic creatures who have an innate desire to thrive, not just survive. At First5, we want to build a community of Christ-followers that sees everything through the lens of God’s grace, and supports each other through the ups and downs of life.
- Have Fun: Marriage is fantastic! And it can be a lot of fun. Surrounding yourself with solid Biblical teaching and other young couples who know and love God will do wonders for your relationship now, and for years to come. Come have more fun in a church group than you ever thought possible!
Stay up to date and connected:Join Facebook Group