It’s never too late for hope in your marriage – even when you’re separated.
Couples who are physically separated face unique problems that couples in crisis and living together don’t experience. These challenges are especially stressful for a spouse trying to save their marriage alone and can often resort in behaviors that push the unwilling spouse even further away. Separated and Waiting, God’s Way is a 9-week workbook provides Biblically based principles and proactive tips for the waiting spouse that addresses challenges like:
- financial strain
- lack of purpose, and more
This workbook may be used in a same-gender small group setting, or by yourself. Even though a physical separation has occurred, this resource will help you as the waiting spouse to create a climate of reconciliation. and to prepare your heart to press on, regardless of the outcome.
For more information, please contact Ron or Teresa Buschman.
No registration; workbooks available for purchase through Cornerstone Marketplace (on-campus bookstore) or through the FAC Library.
You may also be interested in …
- Hope Restored (a marriage intensive experience)
- “Making Your Marriage a Priority (Again)” blog post
- More resources and opportunities for couples through The Relationship Fitness Centre
- View Cornerstone Marketplace & FAC Library hours / location