Connect & Play at Discovery Park!
Looking for an indoor play place in SE Calgary? Located in the South Atrium at the FAC Deerfoot Campus, Discovery Park offers a fun indoor play structure for ages 3 (potty-trained) through Grade 4! Please read and go over the rules with your child(ren) before play. Hours and pricing are listed below.
Play Place Hours
- Saturdays, 5:15-6:15 pm & 30 min. after 6:30 pm service (FREE!)
- Tuesdays, 11:00 am-2:00 pm*
- Wednesdays, 11:00 am-2:00 pm*
- Thursdays, 11:00 am-2:00 pm*
*A $5 per child entry fee will be charged Tuesday-Thursday to cover the cost of supervision (cash, credit & debit accepted). Entry remains FREE on Saturday nights.
NEW! Evening Holiday Drop-Off
Need a little extra time to get through your Christmas prep? We’ve got you covered! Discovery Park will be open 6:30-8:30 pm for supervised drop-off playtime on the following evenings, for children 5 yrs. old-Grade 4; $5 per child (up to $20 per family):
- Thursday, December 7
- Friday, December 8
- Thursday, December 14
- Friday, December 15
NOTE: The Bistro will be closed; no food provided.
Birthday Party Bookings
Available upon request; please get in touch with Wendy Nilsen to book:
- Parties of up to 10 children include use of the Play Place and your choice of hotdogs or pizza, chips, and drinks for $150. (Any additional children will be an additional $15 each).
Your child’s safety is our #1 priority, so we do have onsite adult supervision and also some rules for Discovery Park! Please read and explain these rules to your child(ren) before they play:
- If your child is sick (exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms), please don’t allow them to play in Discovery Park to protect the health of others.
- Shoes off, socks on! Please have your children remove footwear before entering Discovery Park. NO bare feet or shoes allowed. Socks are available for purchase at the Bistro.
- Adults are not allowed into the play structure unless a “rescue” is required. If your child is not able to use the play place independently, then he/she is too young.
- The play structure is for ages 3 years (potty trained) up to Grade 4 only.
- Maximum 35 children allowed at a time.
- On Saturdays, please respect a 10-minute time limit to allow other kids to have turns.
- NO food, drinks, gum, toys, or electronic devices in the play area.
- NO hitting, pushing or ANY unsafe play.
- Parents/Guardians must stay within the South Atrium while their child(ren) are in Discovery Park, and you must accompany your child(ren) to the washroom.
- Parents/Guardians acknowledge that your child(ren) play at their own risk.
NOTE: While every consideration has been given for safety and convenience, First Alliance Church is not responsible for injuries or lost articles.
You may also be interested in …
- Café & Bistro at FAC Deerfoot
- Cornerstone Marketplace bookstore
- FAC Hours & Locations
- FAC Campuses & Service Times
- DiscoveryLand Kids