Young Adults at FAC mostly connect in small groups at various locations and days of the week, but we also meet all together as a community, too.
Young Adults at FAC
- Join us on the 1st Thursday of the month, 7:15 pm upstairs in the Grade 5&6 Theatre for worship, teaching and community with other 18-25 year olds.
- Sunday Night Worship: Join us once a month upstairs in the Grade 5&6 Theatre. Free supper at 5:45 pm; 6:30 pm service begins. (A combined event with the Adulting Together community.)
Stay connected for the latest news! Follow us on Instagram @fac_youngadults
Do you crave a life of purpose and a faith that goes deep? Crave is an 8-month intensive discipleship program for 18-40 yrs olds at FAC. Meeting twice a week, your experience will include:
- a full overview of the Bible
- opportunities to serve in the community
- opportunity to go on a short-term international mission trip
- prayer retreats
- leadership conference
Semester 1 is $175
Semester 2 is $125
The next CRAVE class will open in fall 2019. For more info and to register, please contact Jonathan Klein.
You might also be interested in …
- Episode 104 of “Let’s FACE It!” podcast show featuring Pastor Jonathan talk about Crave