Young Adults at FAC
Finding your place in the church after high school can sometimes feel hard. You’re too old for youth group but not quite ready for full-on adult small groups, right? Good news. Young Adults (YA) at FAC offers a mid-week, in-person gathering for 18-25+ yr. old’s and a community to belong to with others in the same season of life as you. Let’s build friendships and grow together toward building lives that honour God!
Get Connected with Young Adults!
- No YA on September 7-14
- September 21 – YA Fall Kick-Off! 7:00 pm, Grade 5&6 Room (upstairs), FAC Deerfoot Campus
October 27-28, 2023
Offsite @ River’s Edge Camp
“They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.” Acts 2:42
You might also be interested in …
- Check out 403 Campus Gathering for Post-Secondary Students
- Special interest groups at FAC
- Classes & courses offered through FAC
- Opportunities to serve locally and globally through FAC