Welcome to DiscoveryLand Online … where kids can learn about God!
Although we can’t be together in person this weekend, we’re with you in spirit, and trust you’re able to use these guides to further the discussion with your kids as they’re discovering more about Jesus this week in DiscoveryLand. Have a wonderful week!
This week in preschool (for ages 3-kindergarten), we’re learning – God loves me and sent Jesus to be my friend forever. During week four, preschoolers will hear just how much God loves us. He loves us so much that He sent His Son, Jesus, to be our friend forever. That’s a very big love!
Preschool Parent Guide May Activity May Memory Verse
May 16/17 – Video, Parent Guide
May 9/10 – Video, Parent Guide
May 2/3 – Video, Parent Guide
April 25/26 – Video, Parent Guide
April 18/19 – Video, Parent Guide
April 11/12 – Video, Parent Guide
April 4/5 – Video, Parent Guide
In grade school (for grades 1-4), we head to Acts 6:8 7:60, and find a somber moment in the life in the early church. Stephen, a church leader, was arrested and put on trial for teaching about Jesus. Even as he was being stoned to death, Stephen showed determination. He boldly shared how Jesus was the Savior God promised from the beginning. Stephen was willing to die for his faith because he believed that Jesus was truly the Son of God.
Bottom Line: Keep going because God knows the end of the story.
When it comes down to it, most of our fear comes from being unsure of what will happen next. It’s all too easy to go to the worst-case scenario in the situations we face. Thankfully, no matter what difficulties we may face in life, we can trust that God will help us face them. God can give us the strength and courage we need to get through every moment.Grade School Parent Guide GodTimes
May 16/17 – Video, Parent Guide, GodTimes
May 9/10 – Video, Parent Guide, GodTimes
May 2/3 – Video, Parent Guide, GodTimes
April 25/26 – Video, Parent Guide, GodTimes
April 18/19 – Video, Parent Guide, GodTimes
April 11/12 – Video, Parent Guide, GodTimes
April 4/5 – Video, Parent Guide, GodTimes
Newsletter Sign Up
Who doesn’t love the game of BINGO? It’s such a fun and easy game to play – but instead of just matching numbers, we’ve added a DiscoveryLand twist! We’ve complied some fun activities and adventures to do together as a family. But hurry – you only have a month to get them complete for a chance to win BINGO!May BINGO Card DiscoveryLand BINGO
- Each month a new DiscoveryLand BINGO Card will be released. You will have one month to complete a row (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) or a black out (entire card) on the BINGO Card.
- Each card must be submitted by the correct date to qualify to be entered into the prize draw. One row complete = 1 entry, black out = 3 entries.
- Card Submission Dates: May card due June 7; June Card due July 8; July card due August 7; August card due September 10.
- Multiple BINGO card submissions allowed. Maximum three entries for the prize (a running tab will be kept for each month)
- Each month a family name will be drawn for the prize, and they will be notified if the won the BINGO!
How to Play:
- Download and print the DiscoveryLand BINGO card.
- Take a picture or video of you completing an activity/adventure in each one of the boxes in a row or on the entire card
- If you share any pictures/videos on Social Media, tag/mention DiscoveryLand/@discoverylandfac) as we’d love to see what everyone is up to! (We will private message you to see if we can share what your family is up to on our DiscoveryLand Facebook and Instagram pages)
- Mark the completed task off on the BINGO Card
- Email your pictures and/or videos to Janeen Robertson (DF Campus Families) or Tamara Wong (SW Campus Families) (multiple photos and videos can be submitted, especially for families that have multiple kids)
- Include your family name and what activity/adventure is being completed for each picture/video
- Indicate whether DiscoveryLand can share the pictures on our DiscoveryLand Facebook and Instagram pages
- If you have completed 1 row or a black out, please send a copy of your completed card to Janeen Robertson (DF Campus Families) or Tamara Wong (SW Campus Families)
You might also be interested in …