Not sure how to save money for major life expenses?
It’s RRSP season! What’s the difference between RRSP and TFSA? Not sure what to focus on? Living Well will equip you with Biblical principles and practices for:
- setting financial goals
- savings and investments
- prepaying your mortgage
- saving for major purchases
- achieving financial independence
To get the most out of Living Well, you should already:
- be in the process of getting / already out of debt
- have an emergency fund in place
- be following a spending plan and tracking monthly expenses
FAC Financial Freedom Ministry is committed to providing you with practical steps and individual assistance. Together, let’s re-calibrate on the road to financial freedom!
- 3 once-a-week evening sessions
January 20, 27, & February 3, 2020
7:00 pm, Discovery Theatre, FAC Deerfoot
Cost: $20 per individual, or $25 couple (includes one workbook). Extra workbooks available for purchase through Cornerstone Marketplace.Register
NOTE: Each class is limited to the first 50 registrants, and requires some pre-work to be done before the first session. Pre-work material will be emailed to you once you sign up.