Not sure how to save money for major life expenses?
Living Well is a new program that will equip you with Biblical practices and principles for:
- setting financial goals
- savings and investments
- prepaying your mortgage
- saving for major purchases
- achieving financial independence
To get the most out of Living Well, you should already be “Living Within Your Means”:
- You’re in the process of getting / already out of debt
- You already have an emergency fund in place
- You’re already following a spending plan and tracking monthly expenses
… If you’re struggling with debt or knowing where your money goes, we recommend taking the Living [Within] Your Means program first.
FAC Financial Freedom Ministry is committed to providing you with practical steps and individual assistance. Together, let’s re-calibrate our approach on the road to financial freedom!
- 3 once-a-week evening sessions
Please contact us to ask about when this class will be offered next!
Cost: $20 per individual, or $25 couple (includes one workbook). Extra workbooks available for purchase through Cornerstone Marketplace.
NOTE: Each class is limited to the first 50 registrants, and requires some pre-work to be done before the first session. Pre-work material will be emailed to you once you sign up.