Ask anything at Alpha.
Alpha is a series of interactive evening sessions exploring the basics of the Christian faith, offered through FAC. It provides a friendly, open environment for anyone curious. No question is off-limits, and it’s free. Invite a friend or coworker to join you! It’s a safe space to introduce someone you know to Jesus and explore what the Bible is all about.
“We had a lot of my questions about Jesus, faith, FAC family, my purpose in life, and where to find the answers to these questions, and it really helped my wife Victoria find her way to Jesus.” – Brian, Fall 2022 participant
What can I expect at Alpha?
- Talks/Videos are designed to be engaging and inspire conversation. Usually around 30 minutes long, they explore the big issues around faith and unpack the basics of Christianity, addressing questions like “Who is Jesus?”, “Why and how do I pray?” and “How does God guide us?”
- Discussion: Probably the most important part is the chance to share thoughts and ideas without being corrected or judged. There’s no obligation to say anything; it’s an opportunity to hear from others and contribute your own perspective.
Thursday evenings starting February 2, 2023
4 options to choose from:
- English – Online over Zoom
- English – Deerfoot Campus
- Español – Deerfoot Campus
- English – Southwest Ministry Centre (Bridlewood)
There’s no cost, but please register! Use the register button below to learn more and to select your preferred format option:Register
“Tihomir and I enjoyed everything about the course. We’re very grateful to have had the opportunity to participate in this beautiful group. The Lord took care of us and even showed us the way to follow in God’s teachings.” – Cynara Regadas Rocha, Fall 2022 participant
You may also be interested in …