We’re so glad you’re here!
Welcome to First Alliance Church. I hope you find your time at FAC relevant and meaningful to your life. We love people here at FAC – and we want to find ways to serve both you and the community. This is how we like to say it: We’re all about building lives that honour God … all for Jesus! That journey begins with helping you connect with others at FAC and with God. It’s great to have you with us today. If you have any questions, we’d love to hear from you! I hope you’ll join us again soon.
All for Jesus,
Weekend Services: What to Expect
We’re one church gathering in multiple locations, including online and in-person! Explore campus and service time information to find the best fit for you.
- Weekend services are typically 1 hour and 15 minutes long including music, teaching from the Bible, prayer, and often some creative art elements, too.
- Some people like to dress up, others like to be casual – come as you are!
- If you’re joining us in person, grab a coffee, find a seat, and participate as you feel comfortable.
Drop Off the Kids
DiscoveryLand provides a safe, fun environment during weekend services at the Deerfoot and Southwest Campus for infants-Grade 4 to connect and discover God. Grade 5&6 have their own space just for them during services, too! Learn more about our secure check-in process.
Our Gift to You
RightNow Media is like the Netflix of Bible study videos. It has Christian video content for all ages, aimed at helping you grow! Sign up for your free account through First Alliance Church today:Sign Up
Good to Know
Here are a few links you might find helpful:
- Subscribe to FAC E-News for regular email updates
- Questions? Please contact us!
- View the staff directory
- Learn more about FAC
- Learn about Realm for staying in touch, event registrations, and giving