As our city and province move forward with the various stages of re-opening in a COVID-19 reality, we as a church family are doing the same – based on the requirements and best advice provided by experts, and bathed in prayer! And we want to hear your thoughts! Below you’ll find a link to a brief survey – please take a few minutes to answer these questions around the subject of gathering again at our physical campuses.
As you complete the survey, keep in mind the following realities we’ll need to observe as we gather:
- Service times may be adjusted to accommodate sanitizing the auditorium, washrooms, door knobs, light switches, etc. between services.
- You may be required to RSVP to attend a specific service to minimize overcrowding.
- You’ll need to stand in line to register your attendance upon arrival to support public health contact tracing efforts in the event that an attendee becomes ill.
- We encourage everyone to wear face masks.
- In this phase DiscoveryLand will not be offered for any age; children must remain with their families during the service.
- To ensure we maintain physical distancing, not all rows of seating will be available and seating may be assigned.
- Gatherings will include no congregational singing, shaking hands, or hugging; no socializing anywhere inside the building.
- You’ll be dismissed by rows at the end of the service and must immediately leave the building.
- Attendants will monitor the flow of traffic in and out of the washrooms.
- The onsite Café and Bistro will be closed and no free coffee will be available.
Thanks for your response – it’s truly valued as we navigate this reality together!TAKE SURVEY